You are here:

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Has anyone received the IPHONE 7 Plus in Jet Black yet, i have been waiting 6 weeks

Has anyone received the IPHONE 7 Plus in Jet Black yet, i have been waiting 6 weeks and getting really frustrated

Message 1 of 4 (5,889 Views)

Re: Has anyone received the IPHONE 7 Plus in Jet Black yet, i have been waiting 6 weeks

I got mine at the store as i ordered online bin waiting 5 weeks 

Message 2 of 4 (5,856 Views)
Topics: 6
Solutions: 16

Re: Has anyone received the IPHONE 7 Plus in Jet Black yet, i have been waiting 6 weeks

@Billic Sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your new iPhone to arrive. 

You'll be able to keep an eye on the status of your order by checking the Track your order page. 

@bootyesta1980 We're glad to hear that you managed to collect your iPhone in store!

Message 3 of 4 (5,619 Views)
Highlighted

I received mine after waiting 7 weeks, problem is Vodafone have charged me twice and refuse to sort out their error unless I go into stre and prove I have paid for it on my credit card. Apparently they are unable to check their own system.....Good luck with the delivery of yours I hope you have a better experience.

Message 4 of 4 (5,575 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up