Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 7 Plus jetblack Postponed?

Gligow
3: Seeker

Hey,

I ordered my Iphone 7 plus in Jet Black on the 10th of September and it was supposed to be delivered on the 12th of October to the 21st of October. However yesterday it was postponed to the 9th of November till the 23rd of November. I mean for f**** sake Vodafone, get you delivery dates right. I understand that there are delivery delays from Apple, but then set the delivery date later in the first place and don´t give the customer the hope of getting their iphone this week. Does anyone else have this problem? I am hoping that they will deliver my device earlier but I don´t think that is going to happen. 

:Smiling:
Thankyou!

Regards,

Gligow

25 REPLIES 25

Gligow
If anyone still cares in this post. I still haven't received my iPhone 7 plus jet black 128gb IPhone and have been waiting for over 2 months now.

@Gligow wrote:
If anyone still cares in this post. I still haven't received my iPhone 7 plus jet black 128gb IPhone and have been waiting for over 2 months now.

Yep. Same. Same. Same. I could give a rats ##~## that they don't have stock. The muppet that placed my order ##~## up and if she didn't I'd have my phone now. Nothing to do with Apple. Just lies lies lies. 

Post edited, please see our Community Guidelines.

Gligow
Yeah I am getting told that it is apples fault innumerous times as well. The thing I am just asking myself is why they don't have stock? I don't know when you ordered but I ordered on the 10th of September and I haven't heard of anyone receiving their jet black iPhone plus 128gb from Vodafone yet. At this point it really is just ridiculous...

Djreeve
4: Newbie
09/09 10:18

Some people have had theirs that ordered later. They are on this forum somewhere.

Are you sure that they had the 128gb Jet Black plus model and if yes would you mind posting a link? :Smiling: That would be really helpful.

Louise_E is so sassy. Took the time to edit your messages, clearly knows about my wait for a response but chooses to ignore the customer, again.

I think you have managed to force my hand Louise_E, I'm cancelling all my contracts. I'm not paying for this shambles any longer.