Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 7 Plus jetblack Postponed?

Gligow
3: Seeker

Hey,

I ordered my Iphone 7 plus in Jet Black on the 10th of September and it was supposed to be delivered on the 12th of October to the 21st of October. However yesterday it was postponed to the 9th of November till the 23rd of November. I mean for f**** sake Vodafone, get you delivery dates right. I understand that there are delivery delays from Apple, but then set the delivery date later in the first place and don´t give the customer the hope of getting their iphone this week. Does anyone else have this problem? I am hoping that they will deliver my device earlier but I don´t think that is going to happen. 

:Smiling:
Thankyou!

Regards,

Gligow

25 REPLIES 25

Hello all 

I can assure you that Vodafone are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as quickly as possible. Our apologies for the delays, I understand how frustrating this is.

Please see the Track your Order page to follow updates on your individual orders. 

You should have received an email with your delivery details.

Hello @Djreeve

I am going to send you a Private Message with further help. 

Louise

@Louise_E wrote:

Hello @Djreeve

Louise

Hi Louise, It's nice to know that you pick and choose the queries you will respond to, it's as though you're our customer!, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have missed my post.

@Alltaken wrote:

@Louise_E wrote:

Hello @Djreeve

Louise

Hi Louise, It's nice to know that you pick and choose the queries you will respond to, it's as though you're our customer!, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have missed my post.

@Alltaken - don't sweat it. It wasn't a meaningful PM. Take a look for yourself below. Don't be hard on Louise, she is just trying to keep the sinking ship afloat. 

Post edited, please see our Community Guidleines.

@Djreeve

Thanks, I think I was polite in my original post, I've also allowed Louise lots of time to respond, it's just insulting when the message is ignored.

@Alltaken wrote:

@Djreeve

Thanks, I think I was polite in my original post, I've also allowed Louise lots of time to respond, it's just insulting when the message is ignored.

My point was, you will just get a robotic response like I did. 

##~##

Post edited, please see our Community Guidelines.

Gligow
Oh haha good to know I am not alone. Hoping for the best here...

Gligow
Thank you for the reply. Yeah I am checking everyday :Smiling: Hoping for the best.

UKBAZJAS
I ordered my iPhone 7 plus on the 25th Sept was promised delivery between the 16th - 23rd October! Rang them this morning and was told that delivery will now be made the first week of November and that I will be receiveing a 60% discount off of my first monthly bill.

Has anyone else had this?

Read the forums. Vodafone continue to handle the iphone 7 orders badly!

Gligow
This is true. A friend of mine got a Powerbank worth 40£ as a compensation.