Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Return to Vodafone! Update

shane12345
11: Established

So I ordered iphone 7 Jet Black 128gb on 9 Sept at 9am.  I, like so many others, then suffered endless lies and deceit from VF for the following weeks, finally leading to me cancelling my order.

However, as I have a second contract with VF, I remain a customer.

So I ring the Upgrades team and start ALL OVER AGAIN.  This time I explain the entire situation.  They give me:

1. Free upgrade to iphone 7 256gb in silver*
  2. £320 in credit to my account (yes, £320)
  3. adjustment to my account for previous tarrif upgrade on phone never received

*the phone is supposedly in stock and due to be delivered next day (tomorrow)

I have so far received emails confirming my new order and a confirmation that the phone is in stock.  I have also received email confirmation that the credit has been applied (and a reference number)

All that remains is that DPD actually show up with the phone tomorrow!  No DPD tracking number yet.

6 REPLIES 6

shane12345

DPD tells me the phone will be here between 2-3pm today.  Looks like I'm nearly at the end of this hell!

It's arrived!!!

After waiting for weeks for the iPhone 7 128gb JB that I ordered I finally cancelled and they upgraded me for free to iPhone 7 256gb silver. 2 days later and it's here.

I also received a £320 credit to my account.

It's finally over!

Hi @shane12345

I am very happy to hear this! 

Enjoy your new phone :Smiling: 

Thanks,

Sarah

You are very lucky shane12345

I have had SO MANY problems at every single interaction with VF so far... not really sure how to place around 10 complaints for the whole process and a weeks of wasted effort.

Hello @angeloedades

I'm sorry to hear of this situation. What have our team said regarding this complaint? 
Please elaborate. 

Louise

Hi Louise,

During the course of the 8/9 day saga, I lodged a few complaints when they popped up. I have asked for these to be cancelled for now as I consolidate them into one big complaint. It will be easier to deal with one big complaint with sections inside them. I will also make clear what I want as a consumer when it gets answered.