Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Customer - iPhone 7+ Pre-Order Issues

Whittdawg
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
On Friday I went through the process of pre-ordering a iPhone 7+ 128gb, I received a WEB-00000...... order number but never received any email confirmation. I've tried to track my order and the system says my order number is invalid. I've called customer service and spoke to around 10 different people and no one can advise what has happened. Have I ordered or Haven't I. No payment has been taken from my account for the handset. Concerned that I will wait in all day on Friday and nothing will turn up. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help ? Thanks, Ian
5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Whittdawg

Sorry to hear this.

I would recommend contacting Customer Services again for help with this, we can't track orders via the forum.

Thanks,

Viki

HI @Viki_R,

I've spoken to 12 people now in Customer Services and no one knows what's going on.

I keep getting passed to different people, asked the same questions then told no-one knows what's happened...............

Have they checked the order number, does it say it's a valid order? 

Viki

Hi Viki_R,

Similar situation as the original poster.

I called customer service and they cannot even check order number. All i am looking to know if whether or not it is a valid order - but no you guys cant do that. All she said is to go into a store and check there. and when i ask to be transferred to other department, she said "Sure" and click. hung up on me - good god..

Terrible nightmare. Can i speak to someone who is actually competent?

Hi @throwaway123

I understand your frustration, the best way forward is to speak with our Live Chat and we will check your order number. 

Please see this link

Louise