cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No iPhone 7 Plus walk-in stock tomorrow?

tehsandra
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Gizmodo reported that no Vodafone stores will have walk-in stock of the iPhone 7 Plus model tomorrow. Is this confirmed? I rang a few stores and some said they won't have stock, others said they haven't been told yet. 

I'm not going to line up if it's guaranteed that there definitely won't be any stock.

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

With phone launches there aren't really any guarantees until the stock actually arrives in store and the staff confirm they have stock on the actual launch day. The only way to find out for yourself is to physically go to the store and ask the question of the staff.

At present Vodafone haven't made any announcements about stock availability, but that may change later so keep an eye out for them.

Personally, I'd just wait until the chaos settles and get my handset then - it's easier and less stressful.

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi 

Going by past experience stores usually have limited stock and units for people who chose Click and Collect. 

Usually it's the colour and or capacity options that becomes limited too so some can have to choose perhaps not the model they were thinking of.

Good luck and would you let us know how you fair.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jeffkinn

There are no 7 Plus' available at Apple stores for pickup so I doubt that the networks will have any.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Vodafone CS told me yesterday (Weds) that there are definately long delays on iphone 7 Plus models (3-6 weeks)

Luckily I ordered the normal 7 and they assured me it will be delivered tomorrow (Friday)

By the way, I currently have the 6 Plus and it is WAY to big for practical use.  I cannot wait to downgrade in size to the normal 7.  I'm tired of carrying around my phone in my hand!

jeffkinn

I ordered my 7+ on Friday and it was a 3 week delivery - Oct 4th to 10th.

The jet black colour was out to November.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png