cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ordered Launch morning Iphone 7plus Jet black still waiting!!

Calla1977
3: Seeker

Ordered my Iphone 7 plus Jet black 256Gb at 10.13 on line launch morning. Still waiting, anybody else in this situation??

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I'm not awaiting the iPhone but may I ask what has Customer service advised you in regards to this ?

I see you have chosen the must have colour of iPhone 7. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've had false dates and lies after lies. I'm giving it until Friday then pulling the plug

Order JB 128gb 7+ on the 09/09. 

Still waiting - order tracker says between 28/10 - 09/11. 

Just sitting tight. 

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Calla1977 and @Djreeve

I understand your frustration at this delay. 

I can assure you Vodafone are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as soon as possible. 

You can track your order and delivery date through here

Louise

Djreeve
4: Newbie
Thank so for your robot like response but how many times do I have to tell you that the link doesn't work from an iPad?!?!?

Hi @Djreeve

Please try using the link from another device. 

Also, please try from another browser. 

Louise

I'm in exactly the same position - approaching 8 weeks since pre-ordering :smileyfrustrated:

The thing thats really bugging me is that i'm still being charged my full old contract rate which finished at the end of Sep, i've lost my Spotify account and i've paid over £200 for a phone i've not recieved. 

Ontop of that i've been lied to again and again and again. 

:smileyvery-happy:

Calla1977
Exactly the same for me. Money taken beginning of October lost Spotify and still paying full price on my old contract. Lies and lies. Terrible service.

Most of the time you can only access the Tracker on the mobile site from a mobile phone, that's assuming you actually have a phone