cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone sent incorrectly. how do i return it.

STAGGR
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I was caught up in the iPhone 7plus debacle in Sept/October, so after many lies and slipped dates, I phoned up to cancel my order in October and request my PAC code and moved to EE.

However, on Friday my Vodafone iPhone 7Plus arrived.  

How do I get Vodafone to collect it as I'm no longer a customer?

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Try live chat or call customer service from their Landline.

Landline Tel :03333040191 

When using the Vodafone Landline number key in your Vodafone mobile number after prompted OR if issues exist where the IVR System will not recognise the mobile number then you can opt to ignore the initial prompts to type in the mobile number, and then on approx the 4th request it should then change to ask to input 1 for Payg or 2 for Contract Customers. 

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

Although normally a person isn't allowed you return a phone that's been ordered online it maybe possible to return it to a store in your circumstances.

If not they'll send you a returns bag.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

bootyesta1980
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi, why u cancelled the order and u change to EE?? U didn't realise u received the iPhone last Friday?? As I ordered mine 2 days ago and wait be patience to arrive wen they have stock as I ordered jet black!!

brown2110
4: Newbie
I'm going through the returns process now. Don't go live chat as they tell you to phone 191 option 3 then 3.

You'll order a returns bag that never arrives.
We could do with the address to return via Royal Mail ideally.

BandOfBrothers

There is a direct address to send phones back to bit that way is not free so special delivery is advised and the Customer service department must be informed so they can advise the Returns Department. Also a cover note enclosed with your info on so they know who it's from.

I must reiterate this is not the best way. The Returns bag is.

The return address is

Vodafone Returns

UTL, Unit 12

Hamilton Way

Bermuda Park

Nuneaton

CV10 7RL

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alltaken
4: Newbie

@STAGGR

Don't use the freepost/returnbag options. Have them collect the damn thing via DPD.

Vodafone can and often do collect using DPD couriers.

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

As @BandOfBrothers explained, it's best if you wait for the official Return's Pack to arrive and not to send the device back to us another way. If the phone is lost in transit, you'll still be liable for the cost.

@Will wrote:

@STAGGR if you get in touch with us here, the team will be able to arrange a Return's Pack for you.

Also, as @BandOfBrothers explained, it's best if you wait for the official Return's Pack to arrive and not to send the device back to us another way. If the phone is lost in transit, you'll still be liable for the cost.

Why are you not offering to collect using DPD?