You are here:

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus

Ask a question:
Rank 4: Established Poster

Re: Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

Im not pushing anything. Don't attack me for having a opinion. My comment to the other person was because they were off topic. I never mentioned Apple, they did and you are jumped on their bandwagon.
I don't want to here about how well VF have treated someone in a thread where there post has no relevance.

If there was a thread called: 'VF are great and they have never done wrong by me' I wouldn't troll that and tell people that my way was the best.

I just don't think you understand the purpose of a FORUM.

Message 5221 of 5,233 (12,202 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Oh dear. Comical post that really
Message 5222 of 5,233 (12,193 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Funny that, I don't see the title of this thread being 'Bash Vodafone' its 'Post your iphone 7 preorder updates here'. This title invites people with both negative and positive opinions to comment. Like you said, everyone is entitled to an opinion, so if anyone should stop attacking someone, it should be you. If someone wants to post a positive comment, let them.

Message 5223 of 5,233 (12,192 Views)

Negative and positive opinions on the thread topic. I have nothing more to say on the matter. If you can't register OFF TOPIC as a thing then you aren't worth my time.
Message 5224 of 5,233 (12,178 Views)

The only thing off topic is the two of us discussing what we think is on topic, funny really. Anyway, glad you have got nothing further to say Smiley Happy

Message 5225 of 5,233 (12,168 Views)

Thread topic is "Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here"

Whether good or bad it's to post your updates.. No?
Message 5226 of 5,233 (12,047 Views)

[ Edited ]

Feel free to post folks, apart from anything positive about your deal (unless it's from Apple upgrade programme, then fire away!) and don't you dare post about getting your phone and being happy!

Smiley Wink

Vodafone resolved my wait with a nice big discount and took care of me as a customer. Very happy, hope everyone gets a speedy resolution - it's not all doom and gloom with Vodafone. 

Message 5227 of 5,233 (11,513 Views)

Hey guys, what would i do if I received a cancelled order of 2 iphone 7 plus??
P.s ordered originally jet black then cancelled and changed to Matt black
Message 5228 of 5,233 (10,223 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster

Return them or notify VF or you run the the risk of being charged for them but not if you return them or notify VF and give them notice to collect
Message 5229 of 5,233 (10,142 Views)

Just some information that I received from the live chat (yeah, I know not to take much notice of them heh)

I asked about my order, and the advisor said that they are expecting stock next week apparently.

I ordered an upgrade to the iPhone Plus 128GB JB on 10th November, the tracker has been saying 14th -> 21st December for the last couple of weeks.  Fingers crossed..

No idea whether they are actually able to see the information they have given though.

Message 5230 of 5,233 (9,273 Views)

Been waiting since 26th of October......

🤔

Message 5231 of 5,233 (9,155 Views)

No sorry, make that the 26th of September.
Message 5232 of 5,233 (9,153 Views)

I'm in the situation, cancelled after the whole episode and went to EE and cancelled my vodafone contract and order.

Vodafone delivered the handset which I've had sitting in my drawer ever since unopened.

I've done live chat, phoned the returns team to get it collected, which it never was

Then I sent an official complient via the compliants form on the website, got a few phone calls back saying firstly to take to vodafone shop and then called back asking not to do that and someone would collected it.  That was nearly 3 weeks ago.

How much effort do I have to go to here to rectify their mistake.

I gave them seven days on the compliant to pick up the phone or I would dispose of it in any way I see fit.  Unfortunately there is no logging of this as when you submit teh complaint you do not get a copy.

Any advise please?  and how long do I keep it before I assume they aren't bothered and don't want it back?

Message 5233 of 5,233 (8,323 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up