Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgraded today to Iphone 7+... still no confirmation email :(

emzidan
4: Newbie

Hi All,

Having had the original Iphone 3 and worked my way up through the years I've upgraded today to the Iphone 7+ 128gb version... eeek!!

Vodafone have kindly debited my credit card but still no confirmation email   :Sad_face: does this take some time to come through?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

The system that sends a response is always back logged on tbe first day of ordering.

Check you spam folder and if you have not received anything by late tonight give Vodafone a call to chase it up for you. The charge to your credit card at least shows your order has been entered into the system.

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Things maybe a little delayed regarding communication emails. 

Check spam email in boxes too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids

The system that sends a response is always back logged on tbe first day of ordering.

Check you spam folder and if you have not received anything by late tonight give Vodafone a call to chase it up for you. The charge to your credit card at least shows your order has been entered into the system.

ssrij
8: Helper
8: Helper

I got mine but its not trackable yet

kids

@ssrij Good news.

The delivery will not be one trackable until the phone is allocated to the carrier.

I assume that as with previous phone releases the order tracker enabling you to follow the order progress will be up in the next day or so.

fadgadget

Hi, Did you upgrade online as Ive been trying but seem to be going round in circles ?

I only get the 6s range to choose from.

emzidan
After a billion failed attempts online I went into my local store and hilariously they've changed their i store ordering system TODAY!! of all days, felt very sorry for the staff but after an hour it was done.... ps I've had my confirmation in the last hour 👍

emzidan
So I've finally got my tracking and then freaked out... the order says IPhone 6 Plus 64gb gold... this is my previous tracking info from 2 years ago! Seriously Vodafone!

errrr I think ill leave it for a while.......

pick up one in store next month,

vodafone and new phone launches...nothing ever changes

emzidan
You'd probably be right... this mornings tracking says iPhone 5 16gb white... so now we've gone back 4 years in time, it's actually laughable how wrong they get these launches!