cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why are customers getting no information from Vodafone?

ArchitectMonkey
2: Seeker

See the screenshot attached from the EE community forum. 

Why are Vodafone customers not getting any specific advice?

• Please speak to live Chat (who give random missinformation)
  • Please use the order tracker (which has not updated even for those who have received handsets)
  • We will update you with further rinformation in 3 days (5 days later no update)

These are not sufficient communications.

25 REPLIES 25

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper
Buissness customers that order on the phone get no tracker, no email confirmation, no txt updates, no updates at all. What's ur suggestion there? Wait for someone from the moon to land and see if they know as probably have more clue than anyone from Vodaphone.

aquestion
4: Newbie
@danni any comment on why EE seem to be beating Vodafone hands down with the handling of this matter?

Raj747
6: Helper
@aquestion.
Here is your answer :

We apologise for the delay in getting these phones out to customers.

The reason we don't want to give out specific dates and times of expected delivery is because Apple need to make more phones before we get more stock and there could be delays on their end with reWe apologise for the delay in getting these phones out to customers.

The reason we don't want to give out specific dates and times of expected delivery is because Apple need to make more phones before we get more stock and there could be delays on their end with regards to how long building the phones take, we don't want to let our customers down by promising a different date unless we can 100% guarantee that customers will recieve them on that date due to last Fridays events.gards to how long building the phones take, we don't want to let our customers down by promising a different date unless we can 100% guarantee that customers will recieve them on that date due to last Fridays events.

If you ask again :

We apologise for the delay in getting these phones out to customers.

The reason we don't want to give out specific dates and times of expected delivery is because Apple need to make more phones before we get more stock and there could be delays on their end with regards to how long building the phones take, we don't want to let our customers down by promising a different date unless we can 100% guarantee that customers will recieve them on that date due to last Fridays events.

And again and again and again !!
Remember the dura cell battery add..
They go on same thing again and again and again !!!

Raj747
One ring to rule them all!
One answer to shut all the mouths !

aquestion
4: Newbie
No Sarah I have not still waiting and I was in the Vodafone store where it should go on Thursday due to another mess Vodafone made with the insurance so it's not there for sure.

So the tracker is broken I think your find.

quickasafly

I have been told on several occasions I would receive my order 2 weeks after launch date, being 30th September!  I actually spoke to a chat advisor on Thursday, 29th, to clarify this was still the case as I had not received a text about delivery.  The advisor was absolutely condescending and rude and basically asked what I did not understand about being told that I would receive it on the 30th and that I would get a text with a 3 hour slot (I have saved the chat conversation with the advisor being rude).  As you can guess  i have NOT received the phone.  Upon checking the tracker this morning it now says between 12th and 26th October (that had not been there until today).  Still no further ahead.  Its absolutely shocking the way customers are being treated!