cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why are customers getting no information from Vodafone?

ArchitectMonkey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

See the screenshot attached from the EE community forum. 

Why are Vodafone customers not getting any specific advice?

• Please speak to live Chat (who give random missinformation)
  • Please use the order tracker (which has not updated even for those who have received handsets)
  • We will update you with further rinformation in 3 days (5 days later no update)

These are not sufficient communications.

25 REPLIES 25

Yes I did. However, they have been stocking stores daily (sometimes more) and as we know have been making daily shipments to EE as well. 

Anyway that wasn't my point. Cara said they are receiving shipments daily, while the line followed by everyone else is Tuesday and Thursday only, the latest time I heard that was less than 24 hours ago. Both of these can't be correct so I asked which was. 

@Waltdisnae if Vodafone are telling mistruths on a public forum that's not good I hope they come on and clarify.

I am sure Ofcom/trading standards would be happy to investigate Vodafone if they are telling mistruths to their customer base  via their Eforum which is basically like mass mailing all the customers interested with incorrect information.

Well they did lie with big banners over their website all weekend from the 9th-11th September and currently trying to pass the buck, so I wouldn't put it past them. 

Danni
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Apologies for the confusion.

Just to clarify, Cara is talking about incoming orders from customers are still happening.

Rest assured we’re working hard to get everyones orders fulfilled as soon as possible and you should be kept up to date either by SMS or on the tracker. 

Danni haha, you're kidding right? There is absolutely no chance that was the context in which Cara was using that, it doesn't fit at all. 

Anyway, so if everything is being done to get orders out as soon as possible, then why do other VF customers who ordered the same model as I and several others on here, but actually ordered much later have their phones already?  If it was a soon as possible for me I should have my phone, and not have been told it will "probably be about 2 weeks" today, when I ordered hours and days before other people that have got theirs!

aquestion
4: Newbie
@Danni the tracker for me is showing an eta in the past so is it broken or?

Hi @aquestion

It may be that the tracker wasn't updated, has the expected date changed since your post?

Thanks,

Viki

Just an update on my specific situation;

I ordered via online chat on the 9th, the chat ended at 8.57am.

I ordered a 7+ 128gb in jet black.

Having seen on the main thread some have received texts over night confirming delivery of the above via dpd, I popped onto online chat this morning for an update.

I have now found my order was placed at 10.20am on the 10th.

My order trakcer still states 12th - 26th October, but those stating they have delivery texts state similar tracker status.

It is very frustrating to not be able to get any specific update on my personal order. I am fully aware of all the production delays etc which are out of Vodafone's hands. But now that handsets are going out, at the very least I want to know if I am close to the front of the 'queue' (8.57am on the 9th) or some 24hrs + further back (10.20am on the 10th)?

Online chat couldn't confirm, but did assure me that they had placed notes on my order to highlight it as 'priority'. Which is great. Thanks for that.

@Viki R no it's still broken as it still states 

Estimated delivery date

16 September 2016 - 23 September 2016

We’re working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible.

So this is the guide which is bullet proof and will indicate all i need to know?

Hi @aquestion

Have you now received your phone? 

Thanks,

Sarah