cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why can't we pre-order the Iphone 7 today?

loyalman
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
You can order from Apple today but why not Vodafone? I remember 2 years ago you could order from VF the same day as apple.
14 REPLIES 14

Yes and I am sure it is similar for the flat black but less obvious being a non gloss surface. Nothing Displex can't sort although annoyingly like the others it will need a case otherwise one drop will kill it, insured or not! The Samsung's nearly won me over until they became bonfires!

I hate hiding the nice asthetics but otherwise it is too vulnerable and slippery!

Good luck with your next phone.

Danni
Community Manager (Retired)

@loyalman wrote:

Ahh ok. 

Well I can recommend but also see very good alternatives but I have all apple devices so like to keep that infrastructure.

Managed to speak to someone and ordered a iPhone 7 plus - 256GB in Jet Black. Delivered a week today.

@loyalman Great choice! What are you most excited about? :Smiling:

I think the camera and maybe some changes to the home button and the better speakers. As always, even every two years Apple only 'sell you another page from the book' but I welcome the improvements albeit few and I have had my 6 plus for exactly two years now so it is nice to upggrade.

Danni

@loyalman Agreed! I love opening up a new shiny phone :Smiling: 

The camera is certainly a nice upgrade for Apple, think of all the extra things you'll be able to catch on camera now  :smileyvery-happy:

I think the glosst black would feel something like the iphone 3 and 3g, with slightly better grip while holding. i hate the current clippery feel.