Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Delivery Problems- Already!!!

shane12345
11: Established
11: Established
If you ordered an iPhone 7 today you should receive a text and an email confirming your phone will be delivered by DPD.

However, make sure you CHECK THE ADDRESS!!! Mine came through as an old address that Vodfone had on file, not my current billing address, which they also have.

Contacted Vodafone CS and they say they have been inundated with calls about this- people receiving confirmation that phone will be delivered to and OLD ADDRESS even when Vodafone has their current address!

Make sure you keep an eye out!
14 REPLIES 14

Hello

For the latest updates regarding the delivery of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus please see this thread - iPhone 7 order queries

Louise

That just says 'check the tracker' which is not being updated.

Chadite
1: Seeker
If delivery is delayed why am I now paying for a phone I have not received ???

mda02mos
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How did you sort this? 

My iphone 7 was sent to an old address ( despite me ringing 3 times beforehand and being told address now sorted / redirection in place with DPD etc) 

Now stuck in cycle of being told to wait for the re-direction, the phone will arrive next couple of days.

anybody had a similar issue resolved or know best way to sort it quickly?

Hi @mda02mos

The best way to get this resolved would be to speak to our Live Chat team, they can check that everything is updated for you.

If you have a tracking number, you can also see details of the address the item is going to before you receive it, by checking the DPD website.

Thanks,

Viki