Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus backorder of 3-4 weeks

shannyc
2: Seeker

Hey all I've recently placed an order for the iPhone 7 Plus rose gold 32GB and I know that there is a 3-4 week backorder but the lady I spoke to said that realistically this could be shorter.

Just wondering if anyone has also placed an order for the 7 Plus recently and what kind of time frame it came in? Seeing a lot of issues with those who have pre-ordered so getting worried.

Thanks in advance

49 REPLIES 49

Hello @c53204

We can assure you that your place in the queue to receive your iPhone order will not change. 

Louise

Jay786
I have placed order for iphone 7plus 128gb rose petal on 16th September been told will take 6 to 8 weeks but Vodafone can be specific with dates 😠😠😠

kylie18
4: Newbie
Delivery has now been pushed back to 5-7 weeks when I was told it would be 3-4 last week! I've been though all the rubbish with the note 7 with vodafone so know not to believe a word they say! I wouldn't mind waiting if I had another phone other than the exploding note 7 to use!

Tombleh
I ordered my iPhone 7 plus in Jet Black and 128GB on the 30th Sept and was told by the girl I spoke to on the phone the back order was "unrealistic" and that I'd have my handset within 2 weeks but I got an email the other day saying the 12-30th Nov. My Brother walks into EE the same day I ordered mine and comes back with the 7 plus, 128GB in Matte Black... I'm more ##~## that I was lied to on the phone whilst all this was clearly going on

I also ordered one on 30th, at least our tracker dates are the same, just wonder how realistic they are. Only time will tell.....

Calla1977
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ordered my 256GB Jet Black on Sept 9th and im still waiting

Tombleh
So now my delivery date is expected 23rd Nov - 7th Dec, wow.

shannyc
I can't believe this! Just go into the Apple Store it will honestly make your life so much easier, Vodaphone didn't charge me for cancelling at all

Hello all

Our apologies for the delays with your iPhone orders. I completely understand your frustration at this situation.

I can assure you that Vodafone are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as soon as possible. 

You can track your individual orders and expected delivery dates through our Order Tracker page. 

Louise

wallerz
4: Newbie
Vodafone itself are a large part of the problem.