Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus backorder of 3-4 weeks

shannyc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey all I've recently placed an order for the iPhone 7 Plus rose gold 32GB and I know that there is a 3-4 week backorder but the lady I spoke to said that realistically this could be shorter.

Just wondering if anyone has also placed an order for the 7 Plus recently and what kind of time frame it came in? Seeing a lot of issues with those who have pre-ordered so getting worried.

Thanks in advance

49 REPLIES 49

We all have gotten the same 3 and 4 days texts then messages last week and this morning saying the phones are still not in stock. there are no +s in any of the apple stores when I check, to be honest i think alot of companies are the same. the 256gbones were in stock with vodafone at the end of last week and alot of people changed from the 128gb one to the 256gb one just to get the phone sooner. Im unsure if their price plans changed going for the bigger storage.

I have been waiting for my phone since the 16th, like many other people I am still waiting. I only ordered the 32gb + in black. My current montly allowance ends on friday, so I am just going to cancel my upgrade and change my paln down to a 30 day sim only deal, wait till apple have the stock and do the upgrade program through them, get a new phone every year and you can choose who you have your sim only plan with

the matt black 256 gb plus were in stock when i ordered mine. i got my previous order changed at around 2.30 PM sunday and i got the phone delivered around 12.00 PM tueday. if the phone is in stock and you change the order to that  particular model, you would get it straight away. 

Following on from reading this I have also called vodafone and cancelled my upgrade! I checked with the Apple website and they have 7 pluses in stock so I can get one today! 

@shannyc wrote:

Following on from reading this I have also called vodafone and cancelled my upgrade! I checked with the Apple website and they have 7 pluses in stock so I can get one today! 

What time did you manage to get one reserved at? every time i check there are none available anywhere in europe. Where about are you?

I'm in Leicester in England and at 2pm so not even early, try tomorrow at 6am because this is when they refresh the stock online so your best chance at reserving one!

Yeah. that was the same for me although I ordered on the 10th of September I had the same delivery date until yesterday when it was posponed to the 9th of November till the 23rd of November. So yeah kinda furious myself...

Stephv87
3: Seeker
I'm to waiting for my rosé gold 7+ 32g

Ordered 9th September being told i would have it 16th.
Expected delivery 12th - 26th October :Sad_face:

nightrooper

i ordered mine 16 of sept 2016 and still  waiting,the only reason i stayed with vodafone in 2 years ago i ordered my iphone 6plus and it was quick delivery.im thinking to cancel mine i just check the o2 grey available for click and collect

c53204
4: Newbie

Been waiting for 3 weeks now and had 3 emails/txts confirming delays and changes to estimated delivery (now 2nd November), for a 128gb Silver 7+

I moved to Vodafone and currently have a SIM only plan. Went into 3 Vodafone stores in Glasgow today and ALL of them had at least 3 phones to my ordered spec.

I will phone up and cancel tomorrow - Keep my sim only plan and go with the Apple Upgrade plan for the phone.

Clive Sinclair

"We want to make your life easier and your experiences better. " (from Vodafone Facebook page)

Jamiroman
1: Seeker
Hi all,

I placed an order for an iPhone 7 Plus 256 on Sept 9th and I'm still waiting for an accurate delivery date.....

Not good is it 😕