Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus waiting time

louisa1234
2: Seeker

I've been waiting since mid November for my iphone 7 plus 128gb gold, and my delivery date is saying 21-28 December. I've gone online and spoken to a sales rep there and she's saying that I should cancel my order and re-do the order and they will have my phone to me within 1-2 days. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE? Has anyone else experienced this? I'm apprehensive to go ahead and do this as I feel she could be lying to me. 

16 REPLIES 16

..... not impressed with live chat .......  advisors are no better off than telephone advisors. The ones I have spoken to have been unable to access account info and have no more ability to resolve problems than phone advisors (which in my experience is just about zero). You still can't get to speak to a manager to escalate an issue and you still get excuses or told to call a particular number that you've already called. From what I can deduce from my live chat they are often not even Vodafone people but a third party acting on behalf of Vodafone ...... more outsourced and out of touch customer service. Loads of apologies but little or no action ...... if you want 'More Power to You' ..... you'd be better off elsewhere.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Burnzy303 Please keep an eye on your order's status through our order tracker. Our Live Chat team can also ensure that the information with your order is correct.

@morethanp Our Live Chat advisers do have access to account information and will be able to help assist further with any queries. 

Is this a jke I ordered my 7 plus on the 29 October was told at  the time of the order that it would arrive by 30th Nov, was then tole to expect it 14th -21st Dec it didnt arrive and was then told ot would be here before Christmas. I am still wating. The tracking system still says expect it by 14th - 21st Dec. I have been with Vidafone for 12 years! This is an appalling way to treat loyal customers

Burnzy303
Ive been waiting a few weeks now, and no one at vodafone seems to explain or know anything. The frustrating thing is other networks seem to have them... just not vodafone. I was told 1 to 2 weeks. Its now 3 weeks, so not as bad as some ithers, but its so frustrating. Another week and ill go elsewhere. ;/

I wouldn't hold your breath ..... 

I've been a business customer for 10 years and the customer service is now so bad at Vodafone that I'm going to leave. I advise you all to walk whilst you can.

I went to renew our business contracts for new iPhone 7's, 7 pluses and iPads and was told 5 to 7 days delivery (as of 12 Dec). 7 days passed, no delivery. Contacted them, spent 31/2 hours being passed from pillar to post to find that my original order had been cancelled with a new incorrect order put in its place with items now out of stock with no known delivery date. Advisor told me  up to 2 weeks but had no idea when stock was due to arrive ..... so how could they say up to two weeks. Spent several more hours on the phone plus online chat (no one has clue ....), escalated it to a manger for call back (within 72 hours) ..... never had a call back. Useless and clueless.

so ... take my advice cancel and go elsewhere. Vodafone have the worst customer service. It's not improved over the last 10 years to any noticeable degree so it's unlikely to anytime soon. Unfortunately there does appear to be a shortage of the higher specification iPhones but they shouldn't promise what they can't deliver and they should take the money without a confirm stock date

Burnzy303
Just spoke to a very honest member of staff at vodafone and said warehouses still have no stock, and apple have further delayed the delivery. Three uk can deliver in two days as can most other networks. Vodafone uk are stringing us all along with fake dates, and then claim we cannot cancel. My advice is cancel your orders with vodafone and go else where.

morethanp
Natasha, unfortunately I'm going to have to disagree with you as I have a transcript of a live chat where the advisor clearly states that they cannot access my account info and that I should call the number she gave me which takes me to the same bunch of people I spent several hours last week/week before trying to get answers from and then being cycled from one dept to another and back again, speaking to a different person each time. For a communications company Vodafone should start trying to learn some ..... then perhaps there might be a chance of 'more power to you'..... 10 years a loyal customer with the mental scars to show for it makes me think otherwise though.