Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus

Liverpool5
4: Newbie

Has anyone even had a iPhone 7 Plus from vodafone?  

I literally dont know anyone who has. 

23 REPLIES 23

Why would this be quicker?  I don't understand how, given I ordered on the 9th Sept too my phone still has not been given and expected delivery date and no-one can update me?  I'm getting different messages depending who I speak to a Vodafone with some poeple telling me to cancel and order again as I;ll get it quicker and some (e.g. at branch) saying don't do this as mine will be prioritised becuase it was ordered first.  Is there any chance you can escalte and give me one definitive answer?

Hello @IanO87

I'm afraid I cannot provide a definite answer to your question.

However, the store stock levels are completely separate to telephone / online orders. The adviser you spoke to may have suggested cancelling your current order and going through one of our stores - as the stores may have stock (of one particular model iPhone) that you need. Please be aware this is not guaranteed. 

If you are considering cancelling your pre-order and going through a store please contact the Vodafone store first to ask about stock and then cancel your original order before purchasing the iPhone in store.

Louise

pawleil
4: Newbie
I got my iPhone 7 plus 256gb matte black delivered on 28th.

I upgraded on 9th at 8am on the phone but it wasn't put into system till 9:23pm that night , over 12 hours after I ordered it!

I complained and got 40% off carried forward (which I had on my last contract) to my new contract plus £30 goodwill.

With the regards to the actual phone I'm very happy with it.

Like I said previously my tracker is still on Stage 2 - 28th Sept - 5th Oct.

I didn't know anything was happening till I got a text asking me to choose my entertainment bundle, so I called to ask, and they said "oh yeah good news your phone is with DPD , here is your tracking number"

I genuinely believe if I didn't call them to query the phone would have just turned up without warning..

Nikatconway
1: Seeker
I had mine on the 14th and received with scratches on. Fumin!