Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 plus 128gb jet black delivery

Monkeytree
1: Seeker
Just wanted to balance things out a bit... I feel bad for the people who have been waiting ages, but I have had brilliant service! I ordered my phone in the store on Monday... its just been delivered to me at home! Not meaning to rub salt in the wounds of those still waiting, just wanted to say how pleased I am with the service. I only ordered it now as I wanted to get it by my 40th birthday at the end of January! VF customer service is shockingly bad on the phone in my experience: every single time I have called them they have messed up what I wanted them to do, but the Newbury store staff have always been fantastic in my experience. I have 5 phones on my account and when my upgrade was due I thought hard about moving to a different provider, but opted to stay because I figure the customer service can only improve following all the bad press they've been getting!
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Its nice to read some balance so thank you for your post. 

I'm sure this will be fed back. 

Unfortunately every Apple iPhone launch I've either been involved in or followed has been fraught with delays,slipped delivery time frames resulting in unimpressed customers. 

That's through Apple Online and Stores too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Monkeytree We're delighted to hear that you've received your new iPhone :Smiling:

Thank you for letting us know about your positive visit to our Newbury store!