Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 plus 256gb gold

kev1968
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

As a business customer and have over 7 lines on my account I notice some people on the forum are getting over £200 compensation or the cost of the new phone waivered. I ordered my 7 plus first day and hour of pre order and I m still waiting but noticed that the plus 256gb in gold is available am I going to get upgraded for the same price think not. Time to look at taking my business elsewhere be surprised if I get a reply from Vodafone at all or this is now the 4th week of waiting 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Totally understand the frustration this can cause. I've been caught up in the waiting game myself for launched iPhones and that's directly from Apple themselves. :Sad_face:

As for the talk of such Goodwill Gestures I'm not convinced that'll happen. I assume each case is dealt with on its own merits. Those amounts being divulged seem to me to be excessive and could be front line agents overstepping their remit boundaries. I wouldn't be surprised if these are revoked as such !

It is of course your own choice to move networks. Customer service wouldn't see your post here or be able to see who your are in regards to your Vodafone business account as that's separate from the eforum here. 

The Vodafone Tech Team help here where they can but I believe that they do not have access to help business customers. You'd need to speak with your account manager. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.