Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iphone 7 order

leemobile23
3: Seeker

ordered my iphone 7 256gb at 8.10

on preorder day 09-09-2016 the sales guy said i was his first customer to order it

but yet i still have no email confirming this order but the deposit was taken instantly

should i be concerned ?

15 REPLIES 15

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@d4c1981 wrote:
I spoke with customer service today and they told me you won't get an email until the device has been shipped by apple. Still waiting on mine.

What they've told you doesn't make any sense as the device is shipped by Vodafone to the customer and not by Apple.

PWIAC

leemobile23
I'd suggest calling back as that makes no sense. I've had emails telling me that my order as been accepted and will be dispatched as soon as stock is available

shane12345
11: Established
11: Established
I received four duplicate emails from Vodafone on Friday, after successfully preordering at 9am. However, all four emails confirm that the phone will be shipped to an address I have not lived at in 2 years- even though Vodafone have had my current address all that time.

I've been preordering iPhones with Vodafone for 8 years now, and it gets worse every year. How is it possible to keep getting worse?!

Hi @shane12345

We have replied to you on your previous thread.

Thanks,

Viki

Thanks Viki

I can now see that you intend to send my old iphone 6 plus to and old address that I left two years ago?

Hi @shane12345

Please can you continue discussion on your other thread that we replied to you on, it's hard to keep up with the conversation as all the information of what's happened is on your other thread. 

Please take a look at that and see my response to you and let me know if you require any further assistance by replying to me on that thread.

Thanks,

Viki