Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

no voicemail notifications IOS 10 iPhone 7 plus

Thaigreencurry
4: Newbie

since updating to ios 10 I am not getting any voicemail notifications at all. 

anyone else getting this and know of a fix?

26 REPLIES 26

garethr
12: Established

All very well, but has anyone here actually had the issue resolved by Live Chat before I waste my time with them?

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@garethr

They sure will Gareth, the Live Chat team can look into most account issues.

garethr

@Carly wrote:

@garethr

They sure will Gareth, the Live Chat team can look into most account issues.

I'm sure they can look into most account issues. Doesn't mean they are able or have the necessary knowledge to fix anything though - especially a scenario like this which is likely to be well outside the range of their canned responses.

Before I waste my time with them, I'd simply like a straightforward answer please: Is there a solution to this problem?

(hint: it isn't account related/specific given the number of other people with issues and it only started with my iPhone 7 Plus - my 6S Plus was working fine. There have been no account changes, and changing the notification preference makes no difference.)

msadhwani
3: Seeker
Vodafone will only waste your time!!! Worst network in the world and they should be fined by the regulators. The only network in Uk where voicemail notification does not work

Williamkenyon
1: Seeker
I'm having the same problem too iPhone 7 plus latest iOS is there a solution yet???

Torches are out again Vodafone; Give us some insight other than live chat passing of the buck.

We're all ears......

msadhwani
Sorry, but they have no solution and just waste our time. The only network in UK that has this problem.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Williamkenyon @Alltaken @garethr @msadhwani We're currently looking into the issue and will update the thread once we receive any further information.

1. @Natasha Has there been any progress made on this?  I am also seeing the same issue. Vodafone telling me my only optiopn is to use text notifications, which I dont find acceptable.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KMEC

Unfortunately we don't have any further information at the moment. 

As Natasha advised, as soon as we do receive more information we'll post the update this thread.