Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496477members
695657posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Problems with Digital Voice calling iPhones

Is anyone else experiencing a problem when calling a mobile - specifically in my case iPhones - using the Digital Voice landline?I have just moved over to Vodafone Broadband with Landline and whilst the broadband setup is fine, whenever I have tried ...

Gytrash by 3: Seeker
  • 55 replies
  • 2 thanks

my website is blocked by securenet

Hi, team. my website https://www.seouldateabroad.online is blocked by Securenet for no reason. It's not even launched yet and still being work in progress. And it's simple dating website. Did it block it just by keyword auto matching or something?

RPI Price Rise 2024-25

Folks,I took out a new SIM Only plan on the 28th March 2024. The reseller claimed there would be no price rise this year, i.e. not until 2025 as we were past the cut off date for price increases applicable to new contracts. Unfortunately I’m not now ...

Tweever by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Shelly EM Wi-Fi Connection Issue

Having just migrated my FTTP, BT to Vodafone this week have been re-configuring my mostly Wi-Fi connected Home Assistant devices to the THG3000 Hub.All successful with one exception, my Shelly EM (energy monitor) which for some reason refuses to conn...

tiffy by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is my phone now using VoLTE

For some time now Vodafone have been prompting me to buy a new phone with 4g Calling (VoLTE) before the 3g cut-off date but I didn’t in the belief that 2g should be okay for calls/texts and also that VF cannot afford to be seen to be forcing people t...

HD VoLTE.jpg
Wiganken by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

New App is a Total Disaster

My iphone updated the Vodafone Broadband app yesterday - and the new version is beyond awful. It tells me that boosters aren't working (when they are) and also I can no longer see the mesh configuration of my network (I have 4 boosters in a big house...

awclymm by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

THG3000 username / password anomaly

2 days ago I had the THG3000 installed for full fibre 900.All was going well until I changed the Username and Password. Username is 2 words no special characters. Password is 12  characters with 1 upper and a special character to meet the standards.T...

P3asa by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-Fi scheduling on the THG3000

I was using this facility last year and then turned it off. I recently turned it back on again, and it doesn't appear to work anymore – Wi-Fi continues to work through my specified 'off' period.Has this facility been disabled? I tried a firmware upda...

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments