Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496956members
696524posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Receiving Digital Voice on a mobile phone?

I have just installed the Vodafone Business Pro II Fibre 2, and my old landline number has been converted to digital audio. I have a phone connected to the router, and everything is working well. I know that there is an option to divert calls to a mo...

AlexGoUK by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ultra Hub

Recently got connected to Vodafone broadband with an UltraHub and it's been a nightmare since day 1. Router constantly rebooting itself every 30 minutes or so and can take up to 10 minutes to get connected. It's been 10 days and multiple calls and st...

Texting

My texts to 2345 and 9774 ie Vodafone numbers did not send but i can send texts to friends 

Perth by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Android app what a pile of poop

Okay had no choice in the matter but I now have the all new android app, I'm sorry it isn't fit for purpose at all I think a bunch of monkeys could do a better jobThe problems start at the app not recognising my wifi is active, it is green to.the rou...

1000015171.jpg

CSC

I have this phone I bought from eBay.Galaxy So.The Network Status says : UNLOCKED but CSC is still on VD2 & VOD. Id like some assistance bcoz I only knew this after replacing the screen, which was the reason the initial owner sold it.I have the eBay ...

JothamKE by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

5G Not Provisioned

Hi - I have an IPhone 15 Pro Max - I don’t live in a 5g area - currently sat in a 5g area, with no access to 5g. would appreciate any ideas -  or somebody checking it has been provisioned.Having received my price increases, talking about investment i...

Am I wanting too much? Technical issue caused further problems

Hi all,I recently had a Vodafone complaint closed in relation to my monthly plans.Long story short there was a technical issue from Vodafones side which caused my account to reflect as not paying bills on time. I saw this in time and questioned it, t...

joecohs by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone lost my mobile no. after porting PAC code

Hi Over a week ago I changed network provider from EE to Vodafone. On Monday  8/4/24  My PAC code had ported and my phone worked perfectly on my old number.  Cutting a long story short on the Wednesday my phone started getting random texts and phone ...

Eleni by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone appalling customer care, can’t wait to leave!

So I’ve been a customer with Vodafone for many years. I have my landline with Vodafone, My home fibre broadband, My Apple Watch contract, And four Sim contracts for my whole family. I pay well over £100 a month. Also I have purchased a few thousand p...

SecureNet

I’ve been paying for Securenet for years on 2 phones with not a single bit of evidence to show it is doing anything. The app doesn’t load either. I called Customer Service  to ask about how I get the app working and she said you can’t - there is no t...

SQBop by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments