Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496170members
695121posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Landline phone with own router on FTTP

Just got FTTP and everything is working fine off the VF router. Phone lines are plugged into the VF router, VF router's WiFi is switched off. 3rd party Mesh has been switched to Bridge mode and plugged into the VF's ethernet port.However I am shocked...

4g speed boost after cutting off 3g. Yeah right !

Hello all  I'm really annoyed by you Vodafone. Been with you since 1996.For the last 18 months or more, you have been telling me that you're going to cut off the 3g data signal in my area, and for me to make sure i have a 4g capable device. Fair enou...

Pluginz by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone data speeds

I am a little confused about the data speeds from Vodafone. Ive seen some saying unlimited, some saying 10mbps and some 2mbps but I just want to get a normal 25gb sim and there is no speed cap mentioned for that one so is it unlimited speed?

wedra by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Service

Hi there.After experiencing extremely bad service from the Vodafone system, Vodafone Customer Service team and Vodafone broadband. I highley recommend you AVOID Vodafone! Had countless problems with the customer services, whether it's a phone call wi...

Tommo95 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade scandle

I am wondering if anyone could clarify where I stand legally with my situation. So, I was out of contract with my fibre broadband having had the same plan for over 2 years.  I was invited to "Upgrade" my current plan via email  with lots of picture o...

my website is blocked by securenet

Hi, team. my website https://www.seouldateabroad.online is blocked by Securenet for no reason. It's not even launched yet and still being work in progress. And it's simple dating website. Did it block it just by keyword auto matching or something?

Data Bar Pending Status

I am posting this on behalf of my friend who currently has no access to the internet to ask this question. My friend's wifi is down and it won't be fixed any time soon (His ISP is having issues in his area)He lives by himself with no access to public...

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 23.19.13.png

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments