Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
496450members
695591posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Resolved! Forgive me Vodafone, but you're wrong - AGAIN!

Just had an intriguing text from Vodafone. It reads:Hello. At Vodafone our engineers actively monitor the performance of your broadband service. We have identified conditions on your line that may be impacting the experience you are receiving. If you...

Ripshod by 16: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Router access

So today is my activation day the router was actually online by 2 AM this morning, however when I tried to access the router settings through 192.168.1.1 it failed to connect & told me I had entered incorrect details which I had not and then locked m...

fishy09 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Long delay in fibre connection

Hello,We started a switch to Vodafone on 13 Feb and were visited by BT Openreach a couple of days later who advised that work would needed to be done in our garden to connect the property to fibre we had delayed activation until 11 March to tie in wi...

Court Action Against Vodafone

Hi AllHas anyone taken Vodafone to the Small Claims Court? Would like to hear of experiences.Brief synopsis of my situation:- Closed a Vodafone Broadband account due to poor service- Told my account balance was zero by Vodafone- No letters or emails ...

HSS1234 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bulk delete voicemail

I have an Xcover Pro 6 and would like to clear my voicemail (121) messages. There doesn't seem to be much information regarding this function. There isn't a visual voicemail service for Samsung - or at least for my phone - nor is there a specific fun...

Poor Signal

I have been with Vodafone for may years, basically because their network coverage was always good for me. Recently, I presume related to the 3G switch off my reception is very poor, calls breaking up and dropping etc. I spoke to a rep this morning wh...

Ant111 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

THG3000 username / password anomaly

2 days ago I had the THG3000 installed for full fibre 900.All was going well until I changed the Username and Password. Username is 2 words no special characters. Password is 12  characters with 1 upper and a special character to meet the standards.T...

P3asa by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

FTTP 910 - Is this the norm with Vodafone??

Hi,Looking for some support or suggestions here as I am currently getting very stressed repeating myself to vodafone 2nd line support on a daily basis.I have been with vodafone FTTP for a number of years, first the 100, then the 500 package. I use my...

dazrog by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancel a SIM only in my old house alarm system

Hoping somoene can help because Vodaphone cant/wont..I had to put a SIM in my home alarm due to the analogue/PTSN cut off. Its a monthly paid SIM (£7). I moved house and left the SIM to allow the new owners to be alarmed until they got settled. The S...

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments