Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
497123members
696774posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Missing trade in phone!

Hi, I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience amd where to go from here.I did a trade in deal for my Galaxy Z Fold 4 to the new Ultra 24. The deal was too good and decided this was my best option to receive money off.Vodafone sent me a prepaid ...

Plan cancelation

Hi. I got a new plan for my product from Vodafone and wanted to cancel the previous one. I contacted vodafone online chat and got transferred 6times to a wrong team. It was soo frustrating. But one of the colleagues finally done what i asked for. I r...

Gigafast router 'system self' rebooting

My Vodafone Gigafast broadband router is self starting at random points during the day.This takes the network and telephone line down for a time while it resets.The service has been solid and reliable for  months, and only had this problem for the la...

Constant wifi drops ....query smart meter

Hi,I wanted to know if anyone else had had a similar experience to us.We used to have a reliable DSL connection in a medium sized terraced house, the wifi covered the whole house, numerous devices all relatively stable.The all of a sudden our wifi wo...

iano11 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi Callng Turned Off

Hi, I've had a text message (not a push) from Vodafone. It's from the official channel which I usually get messages on, so I know the actual message is probably not a scam. It's says: "Thank you for asking to turn off WiFi calling. All you need to do...

stho1978 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments

Intermittent Network Issues Resolved

Good afternoon, We can confirm that the network issue experienced by some customers this morning has been fixed and normal service has resumed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments