Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the team

VodafoneUK
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Vodafone Community! 😄

This forum is home to some of our most knowledgeable customers who are eager to offer advice and provide support on a wide variety of topics.

Our Social Media team are on hand to help you with any questions the Community can’t answer. You’ll also see us on other social media sites such as Twitter & Facebook as well as blogs and other forums.

Want to know more about us?
Check out the posts below to see our personal profiles and don't forget to introduce yourself here!

12 REPLIES 12

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m a mum to 2 lovely girls and fluffy Cavachon called Peach. I’ve worked at Vodafone since 2002 across lots of different departments, with a year out and a few maternity leaves in between. I love being part of the Social Media team 🤗

Your current phone: iPhone 13 Pro

Spending time with my 7 & 3 year old girls
Food 🍲
camping holidays in Salcombe or just any getaway 🌞

Dislikes:
Heights/steps with gaps in
Getting wet on the school run 
Traffic 🚗🚗🚗

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've been with Vodafone since October 2011 when I first joined the Corporate team. In May 2015 I made the leap to Social Media and I've been here ever since. 

I haven't always worked for Vodafone though, before I started I used to be a Superhero! I find the most helpful apps are the Superhero messaging app & the bad guy tracker - although since leaving my access has been restricted 😢

Current phone - iPhone 12

Strictly 🕺
Beer - in moderation of course 😉

Dislikes: 
Short battery life
Getting beat in Fantasy Football ️

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have two cats called Minerva and Pomona 🐱 named after Professors at Hogwarts. I enjoy the technical aspect of my work and the creative aspect of my home life. I spend most of my free time playing video games.

Current phone - Samsung Galaxy S9

Video Games 🎮

Dislikes: 
Gardening 🌻
Clutter 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ve worked for Vodafone for over 15 years. I live in a little cottage with my husband, son, our dog Basil a Bedlington Terrier and some chickens.

Current phone - iPhone 11 Pro (had to check 😛 ) 

Reading 📚
Gardening 🌻

Dislikes: 
Lateness 🕒
The feel of cotton wool 😶

Jason

I’m Jason. I’ve been a part of Vodafone for around 5 years (I think), first in Sales and now in Social Media.

Your current phone:  Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4

Pumpkin Spice Latte (I know, how original) 😂
Real Housewives (Tv Series)

Dislikes:
Zoo’s 
McDonald's 🍟🍔
Delivery drivers who throw parcels over the fence

JaneyR

I’m a twin from Manchester, where I live with my partner and toddler. I’ve been at Vodafone since 2019, jumping head first into the Social Media team – I haven’ t looked back since!

Your current phone: Pixel 6

Eggs
Time with my family 👪

Dislikes:
Bad food
Running🏃‍

Andy

I have worked for Vodafone over 15 years within in several departments. Right now, spending a lot of time in VR meeting and gaming with people all around the world. Saving money for a trip away, not sure where yet.

Current Phone: iPhone 14 pro

Everything Japan🎌
Gaming, especially in VR

Dislikes:
Spicy food 🌶
Geese

Steph

Just a simple hobbit who doesn’t like to stray from the Shire. I prefer to travel via the pages of a book than in realty and I make a great batch of shortbread.

Your current phone: Samsung S20 FE

Reading
crochet 🧶

Dislikes:
Summer
Sports 🏃‍🚴‍⛹️‍
live music

Lucy_F

I joined Vodafone as an apprentice in 2018. I moved into the Social Team a year later and have been here since 😊

Your current phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max

Dogs (All animals, but especially dogs) 🐶
Italian food
Shopping 🛍

Dislikes:
Slow internet
Waking up early 
Wasps 🐝