main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Adobe image in trouble

jesshughes
2: Seeker

I have .psd file on my device. But there was problem some days ago, I opened my file in Adobe Photoshop, but it denied to open. I repeated the action, it didn't aid. I spend two weeks on the work on this file. I hope, someone suggest something worth.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
hrym
17: Community Champion

It sounds as though the file may be corrupt.   If that's the case, your only option may be to go back to a backup or a previous version.   If you have Photoshop on another device, it might be worth trying to open it on that.

If you still have no luck, Adobe may be able to help, or there may be a dedicated Photoshop forum.

View more options
jesshughes
2: Seeker

I don't have enough experience in searching for solutions or articles on the Internet. But I had to use some search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing and what I dug up there... https://onlinefile.repair/en/photoshop.html - as I found out from contacts of this resource, group of programmers created it, but I'm afraid of doing it immediately, because it is new thing for me. What opinion do you have about this masterpiece? Can I use it for my case? If someone applied it, share your thoughts how it works and how much it might be effective.

Unfortunately, I didn't find any resolutions from Adobe - I can't realize why such huge corporation doesn't care about safety of data of their customers like me, like you. This question for me now doesn't have an answer. If someone owns this information, inform me, please.

I wasted several valuable hours of my spare time and I've no idea who or what could return me these very hours. Pats, I hope this time or next time you'll be more sympathetic to problems of strangers on your community.

View more options
hrym
17: Community Champion

The general advice is to treat external links with suspicion.  They may simply be spam, but could lead to malware.

I'm afraid this isn't a Vodafone issue and no-one here can compensate you for your time.   Treat all files as vulnerable and make sure you have backups in case anythign goes wrong.

View more options