main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Age restriction

2: Seeker

Using the app to try and remove the Age restricted content bar.  WHen typing in credit card details all I get is "We can't remove the age-restricted content bar now [Error ref 2d1]".

So...contact live support, and they do it for me.....until....it switches it self back on again!  This has happened twice now where it is removed but comes back.

Is there anything Vodafone can do right?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

As this requires accoutn access, hang on for the forum team, who'll be able to take your details and look into what's going on.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

To add to what has been advised a Vodafone High street Store should be able to help you too. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @callLots I've sent you a link on a different thread to send us your details over Private Message. Please include this query so we can help with both. 

View more options