Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Android 9/Pie

SimonWilding
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Just received the Pie update for my Huawei P20. Anything soecial I should look out for?

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

37 REPLIES 37

When will this roll out to the X9 I just bought 2 of them

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We've not been told anything just yet @allotment5W, sorry.

It would be best to just keep checking for updates for now. 

Blair

for samsung users you can check here as i do daily, every other uk network got it mid jan but we are still waiting, i am on the beta version and quite like most of it but because its beta some things i use figerpring access for dont work which is no biggy just a bug bare, im hoping dark mode works on the final release as i had to turn high contrast font on to read most things

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s9-plus/SM-G965F/VOD/

How are you getting the beta if your on Vodafone? 

downloaded it from an android forum im always on

Did you flash and overwrite the Vodafone firmware? Wouldn't that void warranty? Also can't risk bricking it. 

it was written for vodafone as my phone is network locked and its a pain to unlock so i just waited about a month into the beta release on the S9+ and a voda version showed up, i have always used the upgrad softwares from that site as its usually quicker than ota and hav had 2 devices in for warranty issues in the past that have been updated this way with no issue, i dont root the phone so it doesnt affect the counter thus not invalidating the warranty

Is there a link where I can install the beta on my vodafone s9 plus? If I install it, would I recieve the official update when it comes? 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Beta is closed and finished for the Samsung Galaxy s9 and s9+ @omgitzmo

It's a case of awaiting for the update showing up on your phones software update section.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I thought the beta was only for only unlocked phones?