main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Android April update

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi all

Has anyone received the April Android update yet and the Samsung UI 2.1 for Samsung phones?

Regards

Woody

Staysafe

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
5: Helper

Downloading it now via OTA 1.556.10MB in size.

Samsung S10+ Sim Free from CPW here.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi.

I updated to the Samsung One Ui 2.1 and April update a couple of days ago @Woody11 

However my Samsung Note 10+ 5G was purchased directly from Samsung UK.

Usually Vodafone will want to test new updates before allowing Samsung to push them out.

Firmware-Explained. 

Do keep checking your software update section in your phone and or try the Samsung Smartswitch route.

So far the update brings really nice new features.

🏳️‍🌈Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Thanks both- will just have to be patient and wait for Vodafone to push it out 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

It's great when providers test every update and check them for errors, or something like that, which can cause further problems for customers. I think that every developer should test it's app updates before releasing them out. By the way, here is an article I found about how much does it cost to build a website and it looks like there are a lot of options you can choose during the development process.

View more options
Highlighted
5: Helper

That's not what they do. They strip out features and add bloatware and then they publish the update! I haven't had a phone supplied by a network in years because of this practice.

View more options