main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Android Auto on Vodafone Smart N8

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I cannot get my Smart N8 to run Android Auto on my 2017 VW Golf. It eventually loads up but takes several minutes to do so. Then it will not run properly taking up to a minute to respond to a single keypress on the dashboard. In effect the app is useless and the phone "hangs" for long periods. My wife's older Smart Prime 6 seems to run Android Auto reasonably OK (although sometimes the saved places on Google Maps don't always load up.) I've done a factory reset but that hasn't helped. Any suggestions ?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

It might be worth speaking with your car dealership and or any forum that similar car owners use to see if anyone else is having similar issues. 

You should also be able to contact the developer of the app to report the bugs your encountering. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options