Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Battery - Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Benjamin10
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I dont seem to be having much luck with this phone.... I am now on my third one. 1st... faulty camera sensor. 2nd..... dodgy soeakers...

3rd.... ot has used 10%battery in 50 minutes. Thatbis with me just browsing for about 10 mins of it. I have gone through and turn off background data on all apps, also do not use always on display...... getting annoyed now and may give up on the s10 plus altogether. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Can you take a screenshot of your battery stats in your settings and post it on your thread please @Benjamin10 

It's in device care. 

i.e. mine is....

Screenshot_20190414-112522_Device care.jpg

Also have you downloaded many apps ?

If so put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens with your battery. 

To see how to put the phone in safe mode please Google Search or let me know and I'll walk you through how to do it.

Battery usage is a subjective topic as we all set up our phones differently.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello

Please see attached.... hopefully you see this. No idea how to @ you

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Benjamin10 

Unfortunately at this time you're unable to use the @ tag as it's only available to the Vodafone Team here and Community Champtions.

I can see from your screen shots that your using the phone for some gaming and for watching YouTube pretty frequently and using internet frequently. 

Also looking at your signal bar at the top of your phone it isn't the strongest where you are so the phone will be having to work harder to maintain connection. 

All will use battery.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone if you wish. 

This screenshot is my week view.

If you look at my signal you'll see its stronger than yours too. 

It's the first signal bar you can see. The 2nd signal bar is because I'm using a Hybrid Note 9 that takes two different network sim cards

I don't really game on my Note 9 however. 

Screenshot_20190414-134212_Device care.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Also just doing a quick screen shot and replying it used 2% battery... not alot but a bit for about 3 mins......

jswami220
1: Seeker

Looks like you need to change your brand now,