Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can not login

druiddude
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Earlier today I spent a long time trying to login as I had to keep waiting to login 

After a long time I managed to do it changing all sorts of settings.

I tried again tonight and couldn't login again so I put my username in small letters and I got in but on this account.

Also I keep getting blocked from sites all of a sudden saying content control is no when I am not even trying to go on 18 ratede sites 

So after spending ages trying to login to my Vodafone through the app as well but couldn't get in after a while I got in to to the content blocker to remove it only to be told I have to have a credit card.

This is not on I have not turned content control on and I have not done so by accident as I have been nowhere near it.

I don't understand why all this as happened at once

I'll put a picture below of what I get every time I try to login 

I have tried a different browser and account as well

5 REPLIES 5

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Very bizarre all this now it's decided to let me in.

When I go to answer a thread the page jumps all over the place not a major issue but it does seem a step backwards from how the forum used to operate.

Although The new look is refreshing there is a few bugs.

I don't think the issue is at my end as I am not having any issues any were else.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @DRUIDDOODE @druiddude

I have read past recent posts where people have had hiccups with Content Control which is mostly having difficulty in turning it Off. Customer service from what I have read have helped those affected. 

Ive not had difficulty in signing into this forum but have had a couple of issues on another which after force stopping my Samsung Internet App has resolved that. 

Technology for you :Winking_smiley:

The issues I am facing here on the Forum are because I updated my iPad Air to iOS11 and its not playing nice with lithium I suspect. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks

druiddude is also me 

It seems ok on here now although I am doing nothing different.

The content control issue still remains though 

I'll just have to go in the shop again and ask them to remove it.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRUIDDOODE Are you still having issues with your Content Control?
If you are, please come and speak to us over on Live Chat :Smiling:

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Thanks I've managed to get it off.

Don't understand why you have to have a credit card to turn it off after the amount of security you have to go through. to get in.