Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't watch Sky Sports Mobile TV

Mcsharry311
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I currently have a Pixel 3 and am subscribed to the entertainment package. I chose the sky sports mobile TV and for the first month, not a problem. Since the android update, I am unable to watch anything at all on the app.

I choose the show, select "I subscribe via Vodafone", and when I go to log in - it freezes. I enter the login details, and press login, and that's where the screen sits. 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've rang Vodafone and they reset my entertainment package.

Nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

As this will require account access, contact the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to take your details privately and investigate for you.

@h

@hrym wrote:

As this will require account access, contact the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to take your details privately and investigate for you.

That was a waste of time. Called several times and spoke to them on chat on app and Twitter. They all acted oblivious each time.

GreenShell2014
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

@Mcsharry311 wrote:

I currently have a Pixel 3 and am subscribed to the entertainment package. I chose the sky sports mobile TV and for the first month, not a problem. Since the android update, I am unable to watch anything at all on the app.

I choose the show, select "I subscribe via Vodafone", and when I go to log in - it freezes. I enter the login details, and press login, and that's where the screen sits. 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've rang Vodafone and they reset my entertainment package.

Nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

There's a thread few threads down. Had the same problem. Had a reply from a moderator on there about 10 days ago. They are waiting on Sky developers.

Frankly, seems like neither Sky or Vodafone were ready for Android 10. They were very slow to acknowledge the problem. Giving useless suggestions. They still do if you get on chat with them.