cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charging problem and home,search,back,menu buttons not lighted up.

bookingvaness19
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When the charging cable is connected, it starts to charge and then stops after some time. Sometimes when charged with phone off, there is no indication and cannot be started unless the cable is detached. But charges fully. Secondly, the bottom button lights (i.e home, back etc) do not light up nor is the mic working i.e the other side cannot hear me speak.
Tried changing the charging port . No use. Gave it to Service Centre (Fone Care in Mumbai). They messed it up. Infact the problem with the buttons at the bottom is their creation.
Will reinstalling the stock rom after rooting help? And for those in India, NEVER TAKE YOUR PHONE OR ANY DEVICE TO FONE CARE FOR REPAIR. They know nothing, just will fool you and waste your time and above all SCREW YOUR DEVICE.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @bookingvaness19

The best places to get your voice heard and to get this message to as many Vodafone India users as possible will be the Vodafone India forum here: https://partner.vodafone.in/c/login?contextType=external&username=string&contextValue=%2Foam&passwor...

You could also post on the Vodafone India Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community-Organization/Vodafone-India-127153807390432/

The forum here is for Vodafone UK only, and won't reach any Vodafone India users.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @bookingvaness19

Installing a custom Rom in this instance in my opinion won't help as the issue is likely to be hardware based and not software. 

In my opinion as most repair houses guarantee their work if this was my phone I'd reconnect them and insist they resolved the problem. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.