cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Claiming Sonos One from Huawei P30 Pro pre oder promotion...

Eyesofjobe
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, 

I pre-ordered the Huawei P30 Pro like a lot of people, I ordered mine over the phone on the 28th of March and then received the phone on the 5th of April as stated I would. My problem now lies in the fact I only have a couple of emails from Vodafone stating I ordered the phone as an early upgrade and nothing with the details of what phone I ordered and/or the promo details.

When trying to claim the Sonos speaker as I was told I would be entitled to receive, Huawei have come back to me this morning with a message saying insufficent details provided...

I sent a screen shot of the Vodafone email received showing the date, Vodafone header, my EDM number and then also provided the IMEI number in the box provided too...

Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong??? What exactly do I need to send them and is anyone else having this problem???

Thanks in advance...

9 REPLIES 9

Krycek2019
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am in the same boat my claim was refused. I sent the same as you but its not enough

Went on live chat and they directed me to https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/proof-of-purchase/

I don't hold much hope of that showing the pre order date 

I had the same issue when claiming the Headphones with the P20 Pro last year. The Proof of Purchase is just to confirm that the handset is registered in your name, and the Pre-Order email is to show it was pre-ordered within the correct period. Provide both of those and you'll have no problem!

Just to add, my claim was accepted this time as I had a suspicion it would be the same documents needed this time around

Thank you, I've followed the link and made the request :Smiling:

Got my proof of purchase through just now. It confirms the order date, the imei and the model so shouldn't be an issue now. 

Unfortunately my pre order confirmation only contained the order number and not what was ordered. The receipt that followed only showed the delivery date and not the date I ordered. 

Hopefully will find out this is now acceptable in the coming day or two

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Did you manage to claim your free gift @Krycek2019? Please continue to keep me updated and let me know how you get on. 

I submitted my claim just now. I uploaded the pre-order email and the proof of purchase PDF. 

It was validated within 2 minutes. Very quick! Will need to wait 30 days to get the speaker though :Sad_face:

Still awaiting my POP from Vodafone even though its been submitted twice!!!  :Sad_face:

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eyesofjobe - I’m sorry you haven’t had your proof of purchase yet. We can help to get this. We’ll just need to access your account first. Please get in touch with us by one of the following options:

• Twitter using @VodafoneUK
  • Facebook using Vodafone UK
  • Live chat