Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connection Samsung T585 with TV

Marketa
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'd like to connect tablet Samsung T585 Tab A 10.1 with TV. I don't think it's possible through internet, so cable would be the solution. But, I already bought some, it has 3 connectors but that micro one for tablet doesn't fit. Any advice please. We would like to watch some films from internet, as we always buying DVDs and have already loads and no space in flat 😨plus of course money, we don't watch TV at all, just DVDs. Thank you for any advice

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you using a Smart TV ?

I use Note 9 and use Smart View to connect to my LG Smart TV. 

It's a mirroring feature. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, I don't think we have Smart TV. I went through whole menu on this Bosh TV and couldn't connect anything. (We don't have manual to TV as it was gift).

hrym

As long as the TV has an HDMI input, would a Chromecast help?   Not all apps are CC enabled, but the main ones such as Netflix are.   I'm not sure if there's a Google video player but, if there is, that would probably work too (afaik the music player is).

TV has HDMI connection. But I don't know anything about the rest in you reply 😓. Could you help me and write it more detailed, as it's new to me, please. Thank you

hrym

Chromecast is a Google device that plugs into an HDMI port and allows you to stream content via a wifi connection.   This can be controlled from a computer, tablet or phone.   Some apps are Chromecast enabled and have a button that allows you to send what you're watching to the Chromecast and therefore watch it on the TV.   I think the Chrome browser also allows you to send the screen (I don't use it myself), which should increase the range of what you can watch.

Google "Chromecast" and you'll find a lot more information - devices, the Google Home app you use for setup, etc.   There's also a Wikipedia entry that's quite helpful.

Thank you, I'll Google it. Thank you again! 🤗