main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Connection intermittently drops when transferring files and charging on Pixel 3

Highlighted
4: Newbie

When charging my new Pixel 3 wirelessly it will intermittently stop charging from the Google Charger. Taking the phone off and putting it back will reconnect it. The same is happening via USB C and also when transferring data via USB C when midway through the process the phone will disconnect and reconnect to the PC.

I have tried a factory reset, checked for dirt in the port and followed various suggestions from the official Google Pixel forums with no success and think the phone may have a battery or power related fault. Who do I contact to get this sorted. I only have had the decice for around 3 weeks.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Have you tried another official data cord/ power brick too @slartster 

May I assume it hasn't been dropped.or had water damage.

my-vodafone-account/orders/returns.

How-do-I-book-a-device-in-for-repair.

A person has 30 days from ownership to have a faulty phone swapped.

Either pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store or speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat.

A.phone owned after 30 days will have to be repaired. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options