Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dead Vodafone Ultra 7

Auckland
1: Seeker

Hi there, My Ultra 7 has died I think. It started previously up with Powered by Android, then the Voda logo and Take a minute etc. This kept on going in circles for ages. I then switched the phone off and tried again after an hour, same effect. Now it won't even start up at all anymore, not even when I hold the on/off button for 30 seconds. Can anyone help me please?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Does the phone charge at all @Auckland ?

Try a different charger too of you can and ensure there is no debris in the charging port.

The various options of Hard Rebooting can be checked out in this link Here.

If your phone is having none of it then it could then be hardware or software based issues.

As long as the phone shows no obvious signs of being dropped and none of the water sensors have been tripped a Vodafone Highstreet Store can take a look and if necessary send it away to be looked at under their two year manufacturing warranty.

Repairs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

A completely flat battery will sometimes take an hour or more even to start charging, so it might be worth leaving it plugged in for a considerable period.   Keep an eye on it, just in case it shows signs of overheating.   I fear it may be a job for the repair shop, though.