Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Details changed again without notice

druiddude
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I've just spent all day and some of last night trying to reset my password as I couldn't login using my fingerprint.

It seems some one has changed my details and then not notifying me.

I haven't changed anything other than my password trying to get back in I've deleted apps content blockers it was only when I read everything carefully I noticed my username had been changed from  

DRUIDDOODE to druiddude and that was why I couldn't log in and my ranks have gone but as soon as I logged in I ranked to seeker 2 just for logging in 

Could some one please explain why my details were changed and I've lost my ranking and thanks that I had built up over last couple of weeks as I was at the top for the last month

Changes to my account have happened more than once 

11 REPLIES 11

Danni
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi there, 

This is a totally different account to DRUIDDOODE which you can find still active and unchanged here: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/514472

No changes have been made to your Community profile. If you can't log into your account you'll need to follow the forgotten password route when trying to sign in. 

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further troubles. 

Thanks, 

Danni

Community manager

Hi thanks for reply

I have never registered this, druiddude 

I Only changed the password and regarding 

DRUIDDOODE I literally spent a few hours before looking at the email username which was druiddude 

Also your message never showed up in the notifications were you get the number of notifications next to your avatar badge pic below,

The only names I have registered are DRUIDDOODE and SKYMAN513 I'll try again with DRUIDDOODE and post back here if I can not get in

just to add

This is how I ended up with DRUIDDOODE as I could no longer log in as SKYMAN513 

NOTE I'm not shouting with the capital letters that's just the way I registered them

Hi this is what I keep getting I have deactivated the content blocker as that is the only option I could try 

I have no issue on any other forum and I visit many and sign in with fingerprint with all of them and have not had any issues

Picture below

You can see in the picture the 2 different names and my ranks was 16 then got reduced to 13 and then I moved to 14 on this I ranked to number 2 as soon as I logged in 

In the second picture you should be able to scroll down  also note the on notifications

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Well at least I managed to login after another hour,I will take some responsibility here for the 2 accounts I had set up because it would no longer recognise SKYMAN513 but there was a definite error with some thing wether that be my phone or knox or just glitch with the forum but the way I changed my password was by using the email in different Case than what registered you'll notice all my name's are in capitals so I typed lower Case and it worked but I'm sure must of tried that in one of the different ways Ive tried I've been obsessed not too be beaten by a microchip 

Bizarre how the druiddude came about though

DRUIDDOODE

Sorry banging on as I no it's not a big deal but it does highlight that something is not right 

I was trying to differentiate my account with a different avatar as the option to upload one been removed

Danni

Hi @DRUIDDOODE can you try again over the next couple of hours and see if it will let you upload a customer avatar? 

Thanks, 

Danni 

DRUIDDOODE

Ok buddy 

DRUIDDOODE

Thanks Danni whatever you did worked immediately.

I know it wasn't a big issue but I love putting my dog up as she lived a long spoiled life and is no longer here,

Any one who as lived alone with a dog will know how special that bond can get,

And I get comfort saving her picture were ever I can all over the internet 

Thanks for your time and patience

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRUIDDOODE It's great to see that it's now working :Smiling:
I understand how loving and special a relationship can be between a dog and an owner.
It's a lovely gesture in memory of your dog and I'm glad that she can now be seen on our Community!
If there's ever anything else we can do for you in the future, please let us know.