main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android

Finding My Own Pasts Posts

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
12: Established

Can anyone tell me how I can access my own past posts?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solved. Found the entry on my bank statement - it was July last year. Before that, I read another of your replies to a guy who needed a proof of purchase. I also took that advice and sent my IMEI number to Vodafone and hopefully they will send me a proper proof of purchase in a couple of days time.

Anyway, thank you yet again and all the best to you and yours for the festive season.

View more options
7 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @bolo

If you tap on your name there are various statistics there along with your posts. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

If I remember correctly, I had a few problems when I bought my new Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and raised these on here. Today my phone went dead and I can’t find the receipt. If I can locate my old posts it would give me an idea as to whether I’m still covered by the 2 year guarantee.

View more options

Hi there! Can I view the old posts and do the go back a couple of years?

View more options

Very old posts would have probably been archived. 

You would need to wait for one of the team to advise if they are recoverable or not @bolo

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

You should be able to see your old posts here. As bandofbrothers said, some might have been archived in which case it'd be worth waiting for a response from the official Vodafone team. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View more options

Solved. Found the entry on my bank statement - it was July last year. Before that, I read another of your replies to a guy who needed a proof of purchase. I also took that advice and sent my IMEI number to Vodafone and hopefully they will send me a proper proof of purchase in a couple of days time.

Anyway, thank you yet again and all the best to you and yours for the festive season.

View more options

Thanks for keeping us updated with this @bolo, I'm glad to see you were able to find the information you needed regarding a proof of purchase.

I can see that your previous posts have been archived - if you do need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Enjoy the holidays 

View more options