Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Finding My Own Pasts Posts

bolo
12: Established

Can anyone tell me how I can access my own past posts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved. Found the entry on my bank statement - it was July last year. Before that, I read another of your replies to a guy who needed a proof of purchase. I also took that advice and sent my IMEI number to Vodafone and hopefully they will send me a proper proof of purchase in a couple of days time.

Anyway, thank you yet again and all the best to you and yours for the festive season.

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @bolo

If you tap on your name there are various statistics there along with your posts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi there! Can I view the old posts and do the go back a couple of years?

BandOfBrothers

Very old posts would have probably been archived. 

You would need to wait for one of the team to advise if they are recoverable or not @bolo

Current Phone  >

Solved. Found the entry on my bank statement - it was July last year. Before that, I read another of your replies to a guy who needed a proof of purchase. I also took that advice and sent my IMEI number to Vodafone and hopefully they will send me a proper proof of purchase in a couple of days time.

Anyway, thank you yet again and all the best to you and yours for the festive season.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for keeping us updated with this @bolo, I'm glad to see you were able to find the information you needed regarding a proof of purchase.

I can see that your previous posts have been archived - if you do need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Enjoy the holidays :Smiling:

bolo

Just an update which may or may not help Vodafone phone buyers who find themselves in the same situation I was in. It turned out that I didn’t need the proof of purchase after all. Went into my local Vodafone store and after the assistant keyed in my name and postcode, she was able to tell me that my phone would be repaired or replaced free of charge and it was. Repaired, that is. Thanks again for the help guys.

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear that the store looked after you @bolo

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

redpages

You should be able to see your old posts here. As bandofbrothers said, some might have been archived in which case it'd be worth waiting for a response from the official Vodafone team. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

bolo

If I remember correctly, I had a few problems when I bought my new Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and raised these on here. Today my phone went dead and I can’t find the receipt. If I can locate my old posts it would give me an idea as to whether I’m still covered by the 2 year guarantee.