Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy 4g Smartwatch

nobby1971
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I took out a plan for a Galaxy 4g smartwatch just before Christmas.  Its been an absolute nightmare.

Ultimately, I cannot send or receive texts when not connected via bluetooth, but I CAN make calls and receive calls.  Somebody has told me that you need the phone to be on (wherever in the world) but not necessarily near, is that correct?

Surely that defeats the purpose.  Sadly Vodafone cannot make their mind up whether this is the expected behaviour and have made the situation worse many many times, so much so that, I have raised a complaint to the CEO but surely the above cannot be correct, either you cant do anything at all on 4g or everything, but not the above.  I do have a Hauwei phone, but surely the fact the phone is taken out of the equation and can still make calls and receive calls, suggests its not the phones problem?

Please help, I am going round and round in circles.  Much appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10

Ann,

I hadnt, it is very similar to my issue, although I have onenumber set up but i just cant receive or send texts independently of my phone.

The worrying element is, nobody seems to have a clue, including the SME's at Vodafone, I have however spoken to Samsung and they say its a Vodafone issue.

Really dont know where to go next here, the directors office seem to be suggesting the issue is with Samsung, it most certainly isnt.

Many thanks.