cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Buds available through Vodafone? (UK)!!

gabrielthomas
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi folks.

Seen a couple of guys who seem to work for Vodafone around here in an unofficial capacity so thought it was a decent place to ask. Looking to upgrade through Vodafone for the S10/S10+ but it looks like they're one of a few UK retailers to not be offering a pair of free Galaxy Buds with the 512GB versions.

I spoke to a customer service rep. this evening and he said they're claimable through Samsung if bought through Vodafone, but it isn't mentioned on the Vodafone site, nor are Vodafone listed in the Participating Retailers section here:Nox VidMate Mobdro

Ideally I'd upgrade directly through Vodafone so I could get the 15% Advantage discount on my contract which I was told you can't get if you upgrade through a third party.

Seems a bit strange that neither Samsung nor Vodafone would mention it if they were part of the deal.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

So it seems @gabrielthomas 

Personally to be honest I'd stick with the 15% discount which if Vea Employers discount this is indeed only available if the contract is directly through Vodafone UK.

I bought a black pair of the Galaxy Buds and I initially found them pretty good.

However the bass is weak , the buds can be unequal when discharging in regards to battery and the quality of the call through these are poor especially outdoors.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

So it seems @gabrielthomas 

Personally to be honest I'd stick with the 15% discount which if Vea Employers discount this is indeed only available if the contract is directly through Vodafone UK.

I bought a black pair of the Galaxy Buds and I initially found them pretty good.

However the bass is weak , the buds can be unequal when discharging in regards to battery and the quality of the call through these are poor especially outdoors.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.