main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Galaxy J3 displaying 'Dream lab'

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Galaxy J3 has been displaying 'Dream lab - have you heard about dream lab' on the front/lock/notifications screen for a week. Whatever it is I'm not interested. How do I get rid of it?

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @clivemacd

Please see below.

Vodafone Dream Lab

If you have the application installed on your phone and this is unwanted, you will be able to uninstall the application on your phone by going into your applications.

View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

I've been using the dreamlab app for the last few weeks - it doesnlt cost you anything and works only when the phone is charging (for me over night) so there is no reduction in performance. Even the data it uses (if you're not on wifi) doesn't count against your allowance.

It's for a worthwhile cause so please use it if you can, you can always turn off the notificaiton in the lab app settings if you wish.

Huawei P30 ELE-L09,

Android Version - 10 EMUI Version 10.1.0 (Custom Version VDF.GB 10.0.0.8)

Last Update 30.6.20

Build- 10.1.0.123(C431E22R3P5)

Baseband- 21C20B379S000C000
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi everyone my name is Andrea. I am mum to 4 and gran to 4. I would like to share with you why Dream Lab is very important. My son was diagnosed with cancer march 2015. He was operated on the day after his 31st birthday. He had a very rare tumour and I can be so happy to let you know that he got the all clear 17th April 18. Please use this app and let's get rid of this C word. My Son is my eldest and I have had a wedding and 3 more grandkids born all while dealing with my own battles and keeping that smile plastered when I thought. It will be all bad. If I can keep me chin up then I ask you all please use the Dream Lab. I thank you all for reading. Big Adz as he is known 6ft 7. Is doing great sends me pics then asks me where he is. Last pic a wedding . not mine . bright blessings to all. Always smile....Ange aka. (Excuse me mum she's mad) my sons words to his oncologists

View more options
Highlighted

I'm glad to hear your son's got the all clear @Angieandkiki and I'm totally behind you with the fight against that word. It took my mum from me 26 years ago this month and I've used every opportunity since to help rid the world of it.

I was a bit sceptical about DreamLab when I first heard about it, but after a little research I'm totally behind it now. The sooner we get rid of that disease the better. 

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your story @Angieandkiki, I've very recently lost a close friend of mine to cancer and agree that the Dream Lab is a great tool 💪 

I'm so happy to hear that your son got the all clear 🎉 Lets keep using the app and get rid of the big C once and for all!

View more options
Highlighted

@ Each and everyone of you who replied. Thank you. I told my son when he was told the news. Cancer is a word not a sentence. You can and will do what you have to . I also lost my mum 26 years ago to cancer and I nursed my partner James who lost his battle boxing day 2009. Am on first name terms with the oncology department staff. This is a fab bit of work to all who are involved. I salute each and everyone who is doing great things with Dream Lab. Thank you 

View more options
Highlighted

@Mark. I am sorry we lost our mum's at same time. I never in my nightmares did I think I would have to deal with the c word again. With my partner James then my son. Life deals the most beautiful people the worst cards. But I can honestly say what nearly finished me in one made me so passionate as to how this vile disease can be beaten. I told my son last night I would do a race. My son the wise guy "mum me thinks you will be a bit large for running" leave the cakes alone. He is a comedian (NOT) keep smiling 

View more options