Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy S10 - WiFi Calling/RCS?

SlinkyWizard
4: Newbie

Hi,

Got my S10 today and I can't find the Wi-Fi Calling option in the phone app settings menu. Also, when you try to enable Advanced Chat Features (RCS) in Google Messages it fails with an error along the lines of 'Excuse the wait...'

This all worked fine on my S8, so I'm guessing it's just due to the S10 being so new Vodafone haven't either enabled in the software, or updated the network RCS profiles to support the S10/S10+ yet? Support in India didn't have a clue about how to fix it...

Any help/update appreciated,

James

58 REPLIES 58

Hi there,

Any news on the wifi calling on S10?  If not, Vodafone is falsely advertising that the S10 is wifi calling compatible on this page!

I am still having this issue with wifi calling. I am a new vodafone customer, I have a samsung s10. I have wifi enabled on my account. But I dont have the option on my phone to turn it on. It is just missing from the phone>setttings>. I really need to use WIFI calling, how do I turn it on, on the phone?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

It's disappointing to hear you're having the same issues getting Wi-Fi Callings set up @ambrosiaadviser

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

I am having this exact same issue, have spoken to web support over 5 times now who have tried various things to solve it but still no luck. The last time I spoke to them they just said 'contact samsung' who have since told me its a network provider issue...

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm disappointed to hear our Live Chat team haven't been able it get this sorted for you @MrC85 ad would like the opportunity to get this turned around for you. As I'll need access to yuour account to look into this, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be in touch.

Does it normally take several days to reply to each FB message? if so this is going to take a very long time...

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry for the dealy in replying to you @MrC85, we're really busy here at the moment. Thanks for your patience, we'll answer your query as soon as possible. If this is urgent, you can speak with us by calling 191 from your phone, or online though our Live Chat service.

I'm having the same issue, wifi calling is enabled on my vodafone app and on the website but the wifi calling option in the phone settings doesn't appear.

S10+

TJ

Hey @ashall3n, it's disappointing to hear you're having trouble getting your Wi-Fi Calling working. Have you checked that you're running the most recent software version and there's no updates available? Please double check this and then pop back to me, if you're still having trouble; I'll be happy to help you further. 

Screenshot_20190617-192834_Phone.jpg

I have the latest android version installed but don't see wifi calling as an option in my settings.