Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy S10 - WiFi Calling/RCS?

SlinkyWizard
4: Newbie

Hi,

Got my S10 today and I can't find the Wi-Fi Calling option in the phone app settings menu. Also, when you try to enable Advanced Chat Features (RCS) in Google Messages it fails with an error along the lines of 'Excuse the wait...'

This all worked fine on my S8, so I'm guessing it's just due to the S10 being so new Vodafone haven't either enabled in the software, or updated the network RCS profiles to support the S10/S10+ yet? Support in India didn't have a clue about how to fix it...

Any help/update appreciated,

James

58 REPLIES 58

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Amazing, I'm glad everything's up and running! I'm not sure about the little 2, it sounds like the SIM being in the second slot is the most likely answer 👍 I'll be sure to pass your lovely comments along to Cam too! If there's anything else you need a hand with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

Hello. I've got the same problem- no wifi calling option in menu. Can u help me please?

TJ

Hey @Adamgin, is Wi-Fi Calling activated on your account? You can double check this using your My Vodafone account

.@TJ hi

Yes it's Activated on my account. I've send text message as advised and even one of your colleague's from customers services checked it. 

Afflospark
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

As I read You face a problem with your wifi calling option with your new Samsung s10.

To resolve this issue you have to contact Vodafone customer care And First, they give you an update for your phone. 

After that, you will do enable your wifi calling settings.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

I'm having the same issue, wifi calling works on my old s7, a a3 2017 and iPhone XR but not the s10 

Can someone please help and get it working for me 

Thing is I did a restore from my s8 and it just worked. Did a factory reset and never came back

What is strange is that 4g calling works on this phone which didn't on my old android devices 

Still no wifi calling though

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Cjp2k I'm sorry to hear you're unable to get your Wi-Fi Calling feature set up on your S10, this should certainly be compatible. So we can take a closer look into this for you and get the feature activated, please send us your full name and mobile number via DM to either:

-Facebook Vodafone UK

-Twitter @VodafoneUK

If you're unable to send your details through Social Media, we'll be able to help you via Live Chat too.

Hi there Josh, There's a list of people above with the exact same problem. Could you help us too? We've sent private messages as requested but nobody gets back to any of us.