Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy S8 unresponsive install button.

mrbansal
2: Seeker

I have been trying to install showbox on my Galaxy S8 which is currently on Android Oreo 8.1. But as I open the apk file and proceed with the installation I am unable to click on the Install button. However I can click on Cancel button. I don't understand what is the problem. Any help guys??

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @mrbansal

Your phone will be set up out of the box to repel installations away from the safety of the Play Store. 

i. e Apk Files. 

You can override this but be aware if you do then apk files have not been vetted for malware etc and bad files which can affect the stability of the phone. 

However the option to override is within Settings-Lock Screen And Security-Install Unknown Apps. 

Or Settings-Apps-Press the 3 little dots in the top left corner-Special Access-Install Unknown Apps. 

Just be careful as you can if you proceed. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @mrbansal

Showbox is blocked by some ISP's. Try installing over WiFi, you may find the application is not blocked.

If you are able to stream movies make sure you turn off your modile data and only use WiFi.  If this is not done, you may well find you are liable for a hefty data charge.

donpaul
1: Seeker

Hello,

It worked for me when I installed Roblox. The installation is somewhat same. Refer this guide: https://robloxfever.com/download-roblox/ 

Hope it helps

Cheers!

Nona

Try downloading it with the help of UCB browser or any other browser instead of play store.

browsers have less ristriction then Apps so that might create a different environment for your OS.

johnmorgan13
1: Seeker

@mrbansal wrote:

I have been trying to install showbox on my Galaxy S8 which is currently on Android Oreo 8.1. But as I open the apk file and proceed with the installation I am unable to click on the Install button. However I can click on Cancel button. I don't understand what is the problem. Any help guys??
live net tv

Clear cache data, uninstalled old app and download new than install.

Nona

Try Rebooting your phone and do installation. It might work.

BandOfBrothers

Hopefully as the original post is over 1 year old the OP has solved their issue.  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.